Friday, August 15, 2014

BLOOD TYPE DIET FOOD CHART

Indeed, you are what you eat. Our fate in life like our health in particular is contingent to our eating habits. Before, my concept of a healthy consumption is eating any of the nutritious foods and you're good as insured with it. But because of this emerging blood type diet system, it looks like we are not really into it all along. Though I'm a little bit skeptic about this mainstreaming diet system because of the fact that I should avoid pork and a lot of my favorites, I will try to give this a chance as my lifetime homework; and see how it works. Oh, I love procrastinating now during work hours, I can see different things... lol. (no judgment there, my department is really in hiatus for something to work on and backlogs are never my friend)


*Neut - Neutral         *Ben - Beneficial


Information Courtesy of Gabriel Center for Massage Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE ON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *