Saturday, January 7, 2012

TINUY-AN FALLS, BISLIG CITY, SURIGAO DEL SUR, PHILIPPINES

It was not a very good timing when we visited the place. The falls welcomes us with a bad mood waters where you can see the earth colors all over the place. It is because December is a rainy season and in the event of long rains the downpour of waters from the highlands accumulate in the rivers.

I still believe in its wonders in it's perfect time.



with Dubai working friends.



This I get from one of my brother's facebook pictures. This scenery is the one I kept in my visual memory to experience it myself when getting in here but obviously the right timing fails.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized it's new to me.

    Anyways, I'm certainly pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking
    it and checking back regularly!

    My webpage - iphone 5 launch date

    ReplyDelete

SHARE ON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *