Sunday, August 19, 2012

IDYLLIC BUKIT BATOK NATURE PARK

I've been to numbers of parks here in Singapore and have laid eyes on the distinctive landscapes comprising several amenities with fascination. Most of the parks here usually serve 3 essential purposes that goes with the fitness, scenery and recreation. I wish my hometown (Tagum City) could develop such man-mades for the  elders to enjoy every morning. That's even possible! Remember  a local TV ad saying --- Together we can do more? That will be of great motivation. Anyway, what's nature got to offer this time is  the tranquil wildlife quarry lake shedding from the long-abandoned granite core situated at the heart of the nature park. Picturesque! This place deserves a spot in my blog!



I did not intentionally go here to sweat which is the usual norm of people in the location but instead quenched myself the laid back atmosphere that a nature could offer in a fresh sun-kissed morning.




The physical conscious specimens seems to overwhelm the tranquility got to find another serene spot for my contentless pondering.  




This picture was taken at about 6:45 in the morning. Too early for a lazy ass on a day-off.




If only I could keep some organic in/exhales here, I surely will do for the week-ahead's consumption. 




"sa ilog walang papel"




The lake is a dwelling to a number of species like fish, turtles and other kinds which are not in my nutshell of knowledge since I am not a Scientist... but I still have time...I could be one. 




How can you not enjoy your one-two step here in jogging? You might be an acquaintance to a fallen spider or stray monkeys. 




unspoiled forest. 




I said thank you and the park just answered that.



1 comment:

  1. Excellent site you have here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    My weblog - iphone 5 launch date

    ReplyDelete

SHARE ON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *