Sunday, April 23, 2017

J+C MIRAFUENTES



"Above all, LOVE each other deeply, because 
love covers over a multitude of sins." 
1 Peter 4:8





Wedding Video (Full Video)




Wedding Video (SDE)




Canestrel, Babe,

They say to love and in return be loved, is the greatest  feeling in the world like it's nice having that one person who doesn't need anything from you, who just loves you and I am so lucky that you hooked me on this wonderful feeling since day one to all of these days. Thank you for coming into my life at my most convenient time.

I know for certain that you are the one for so many reasons. I love you because you make me happy in the same way that I can make you laugh. I love you because you are always interested to know in what I am doing everyday, for having that strong sense of family, for your conscious fear of God and lastly, the one that you have been wanting and waiting for to hear... I love you because, ering nag-gakos! (joke) I love you because you are beautiful inside and out. That is why, without reservations I submitted myself and Caleb has come to life.

I know that it felt less that your Mama Thelma is not physically here to give your hands to me today but I couldn't be more sure that she is looking down and very proud of the fine and smart woman you have become because you chose me.

I promise that with me you will always feel enough and never empty. I promise to carry on the responsibility of looking after you the best that I can. I vow to commit to stay through our ups and downs, the twists and the turns, through every battle of ego and pride and in our doubtful times when we fight hard, I promise to love harder.

And if this burning fire of desire is inevitable to fade, I promise that I will never break your heart but only to keep finding ways to flourish your love in mine till the end of time. Remember that I will always be here for you, One Call Away. 

I love you babe. Now and always!


Jaylord,

Ecclesiastes 3:11 - He has made everything beautiful in its time and I chose to believe that he made this day so beautiful for you and me and our son Caleb. To Mama Neneng and Papa Ciriaco, I would like to say thank you so much for accepting me into your family as the better half of Jaylord. I have felt the parental love and your genuine kindness from the moment Jaylord introduced me to both of you.

Jaylord, know that from this day forward, I promise to be the best wife and the best mother I can ever be to our son, Caleb. I promise to love you, respect you and support you no matter how things could get worse; and above all else, make sure I will not be complaining at you just because I'm starving.

I promise to put in mind that neither one of us is perfect yet to be reminded always of the ways for us to be perfect for each other. I promise also not to let you feel you're losing even if I am totally winning.

Thank you for loving me unconditionally and choosing me to spend the rest of your life with. I am so grateful of everything. I love you babe.




































































































































































































































































































































































See also Prenup Photos




Wedding Photos by: RatedLove Photography
Wedding Videos by: Wonderworks Films

Church: Redemptorist Church, Bajada, Davao City
Reception: Davao Convention & Trade Center
Hotel: Marco Polo Hotel Davao
Florist/Coordinator: Pinktouche House
Cake & Pastries: Beverly Sanz
Lights & Sounds: Sound Solution
Confetti Effects: Progetto Effects
LCD Provider: Kent Photography
HMUA Bride: Otoi Mercado
HMUA Entourage: Michelle Sy
Bride's Gown: Alfred Angelo
Groom's Suit: Egay Ayag










































No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE ON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *