Friday, June 3, 2011

COMIC ACTS IN THE MOVIES

When I get to see this part of the movies, I can't help but roll back the tapes, I mean the CD, Oh well! sorry the scrolls of the media player I mean. haha..Look how far we've gone from the generations of video technology...Enjoy the clips.



NACHO LIBRE- Jack Black singing Encarnacion.

When the fantasy has ended, and all the children are gone
Something good inside me, helps me to carry on.

I ate some bugs, I ate some grass, I use my hand to wipe my tears
to kiss your mouth, I break my vow, No, no, no, no, no, no way Jose!
Unless you want to, then we break our vows together!

Encarnaciyooohooooon, Encarnicihohohohoon, EncarniciyooooOOOon
durudi dururudiiii, Encarnacihohohehehown!



HANGOVER- Mike Tyson singing In the Air Tonight

quiet! quiet! Mike Tyson? sssshhh! with my favorite part
comin' out right now! DRUMSSSSSSSSS...
I can feel it comin' in the air tonight, take chorus my guy.
OH LORD!
But I've been waitin' for this moment,
for all my life, One more time guy.
OH LORD! Oh Lord! Jesus!
He still got it!



 White Chicks-Terry Crew singing A thousand miles.

You're the Beast! Swarzenegro!


RUSH HOUR 3 Chris Tucker-He is Mi and I am Yu




SCARY MOVIE 4-Broke Black Mountain Scene (Hello by Lionel Richie)




Adam Sandler's You Don't Mess with the Zohan- I Feel No Pain Scene




Stephen Chow - Kung Fu Hustle - Throw Knife Scene




More acts to follow...Thank you!




1 comment:

SHARE ON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *